Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Perseverance
 
 

In my life growing up I've set many goals for myself. Some consisted of weight lost, others consisted of gaining more knowledge about many great things. Although all those are great goals the one that I most appeal is making a difference in others lives and helping them out. I know my goal is spread out in the medical field.
 
What I mean to be exact about "spread out in the medical field" is, I know it's either as a nurse, a physical therapist, or psychologist. You can always find people thanking you for the role you played in their lives as those positions. You never know what you'll get caught up in situations with those jobs, you can save somebody physically or emotionally. I'd live my life content knowing I'm saving a life with the little I can do. It may be sacrificial, but in my eyes it's honestly okay.
 
Why did I chose that as my life long goal? To be honest, I'm not sure how I can put my answer into words. There were people who did interact in my life with those jobs, and no words can ever explain how thankful I am they helped my family and me out. I know I want to be able to do the same in others lives. That's the majority of the reason why I set helping others out and making a difference in their lives as one of my life long goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment