Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Top Three YourCategory
 
1. Music
I choose music because music is great. It's a beautiful work of art. You can loosen yourself up in any genre, you can find yourself in just one genre. My mind is open to any genre, whether it's Spanish music, rock, funk, rap, oldies, techno, jazz, or meditation music. There's always a preference of music in my activities.
 
2. Cooking
I always loved cooking! Ever since I was a little girl I'd love to give my mom a hand in the kitchen. My favorite memory when it came down to cooking was a Sunday morning cooking mash potatoes, a red rice, and milanesas with a yummy salsa for my brothers and their friends after their football game. They wouldn't stop complimenting my cooking and since then I loved cooking on my own. I'll sit and watch videos on dishes to make, or I'll call my grandma and ask for some ideas of stuff to make. But I love cooking!
 
 

3. Hair and Makeup
One of my hobbies is doing hair and makeup. I love curling hair, straightening it, and styling it. I also love doing makeup on myself and my sister, my mom, and aunts. I'm kind of a newbie to bolder makeup since I always did a more softer-natural look. But I spent a lot of my time the past year watching videos on how to work with more bolder and darker colors and little by little I am getting the hang of it. I've learned how to apply eyeliner, lipstick with out having "bloody lips", how to do a smokey eye, how contour your face. and how to fill in eyebrows. Makeup and hair styling is just so cool to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment