Thursday, January 15, 2015

BUCKET LIST

1. Go sky diving- I'd want to try sky diving because I'm not afraid of heights, but I love the adrenaline feeling of knowing you're doing something risky.

2. Donate my hair- I'd want to do this because I know there's girls out there who deal with chemotherapies and hair loss. All that can cause self esteem issues, and I'd like to be able to donate my hair if it means boosting their self esteem up.

3. Meet Vinnie Paz- I'd want to meet him because he went into touch with many personal things; about his life, when he served for our country, and political stuff with his music. He helped me open my eyes up. If I ever do get to meet him I'd want to ask him how did he become so mad at he people in charge? When did he begin to notice their dirty secrets? Hopefully one day it happens.

4. Own a St. Bernard or Great Dane- I always had love for pit-bulls but if there's anything I love next to pit-bulls it's St. Bernards and Great Danes. I've always had love for big dogs!

5. Join/Start a movement against animal captivity- I used to be a big fan of zoos and aquariums until I found out how they treat the animals. It breaks my heart knowing that animals go through these things in order to fulfill human entertainment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment