Friday, January 16, 2015

Favorite Film Friday

John Q starring Denzel Washington has got to be my favorite movie yet! John's (Denzel) acting was great. You can feel the agony of the parent's in the illness of their son. There were parts where John and his wife argued over typical marriage problems (not enough money, bills, towed car, etc.) and it honestly felt like you'd be watching your parents argue. 
The best thing about this movie is how it touched bases with real life things such as knowing your loved one's life is in a crisis knowing you can't do anything about it and how hopeless situations can sometimes make you act out in a negative sense. It made me cry, it made me laugh, it made me want to hold my loved ones closer. It reminded me of when my mom was in coma and how angry I was knowing I couldn't do anything to wake her up. That's probably one of the biggest reasons why I love this movie so much.





No comments:

Post a Comment